MiniMeter Classes for Babies & Toddlers
Seattle Music Classes for Babies & Toddlers
Early childhood is a wonderful time to be immersed in the basic elements of music – melody, rhythm, and playful improvisation. MiniMeter is a place to sing, move, and play instruments as a family. Join us in finding new ways to bring music into your family life.
MiniMeter classes are open to children ages 6 months – 3 years with a caregiver.
Classes are ongoing from September – June, and new families are welcome to join at any time.
• Create a fun and welcoming environment
• Sing our favorite songs, drawing from popular, traditional, and children’s music
• Explore fundamentals of instrument exploration, music history, and singing
• Allow children and caregivers to participate in a way that is comfortable for them
• Encourage families to build their own instrument and music library at home. We share materials we love rather than requiring families to purchase cd’s, instruments, and books
• Emphasize the repetition and ritual that makes music class exciting for young people to return to each week
New students are welcome to try a first class anytime! There is no charge if you choose not to continue.
Our Central District and Columbia City locations are easily accessible from the Madrona, Leschi, Montlake, Madison Park, Capitol Hill, Leschi, Beacon Hill, Mt. Baker, Hillman City, Seward Park, Georgetown, and Rainier Beach neighborhoods. Our practice studios are the perfect dedicated space for getting out of the house and working on your music. Come in for a visit today!